This garment is made of 100% silk. The variations in color, shading, and texture are
characteristic of the fine yarns which give this fabric its natural beauty and
• Dry Clean
• Hand wash-cold-separately in mild soap (Woolite®)
• Do not bleach
• Do not twist or wring
• Reshape and lay flat to dry in the shade
• Iron while still damp on medium temperature or "Silk Mode"
• Spray with water until thoroughly damp and iron on medium temperature or
on "Silk Mode"
The Qualities of Silk
Besides its luxurious softness and lustrous beauty, there are additional benefits to silk that have
helped it to earn its reputation as the "Queen of fabrics".
• Silk is the most hypoallergenic fabric. The natural protein structure of silk
makes it the fabric to which few if any people are allergic.
• Silk is an all-climate fabric. Silk is warm and cozy in the winter and
comfortably cool in the summer because of its natural temperature regulating
• Silk is highly absorbent. Silk can absorb up to 30 percent of its weight in
moisture without feeling damp. It will absorb perspiration while letting your skin
breathe and after washing it dries quickly.
• Silk is the strongest natural fiber. Surprisingly, silk easily competes with steel
yarn in tensile strength.